Saturday 3 January 2015

Hello Internet!

Ever since I was young, I have wanted to tell stories, or at least my own; I used to dream of being the next J. K. Rowling or Enid Blyton. My mum knew this and every year, she would encourage me to start a diary. So I would. As you can guess, it was the same story as most; write for a few days, forget to the next, then give up.

This year, however, I read a specific book which, along side many other factors that I won't bore you with, inspired me to start a diary and actually keep it going this time. Now that I am older,I want to take advantage of the modern world so I have decided to write an online diary - this blog.

Just a few more things. I will keep the names of my friends and family private to protect their privacy but I will use code names which reflect their personality and traits. Only one of my friends know that I have this blog. She's one of my best friends and I'll call her Ginger because, well, she is. Also I won't be releasing too much personal information about myself as well

So there you have it, my first blog. I'm sorry it  wasn't very good - it was written in a bit of a rush. Still, I hope you enjoyed it. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment