Friday 6 February 2015

My bucket list

Hello Internet!

I was thinking of ideas for this post and I went onto Instagram for inspiration. If you have an Instagram account, you may know that there are many 'bucket list' account. As a result, I decided to give you guys a snippet into my bucket list. I must emphasise snippet as my bucket list is very long, so long in fact that I have hundreds of pictures of things I want to accomplish/do in my life. Therefore, I have narrowed it down to just 15.

1. Get married to someone I dearly love.


2. Visit America for a VERY long time.


3. Upload a YouTube video.
4. Travel to each continent at least once in my life. 


5. Meet my idols.


6. Make the perfect scrapbook.

7. Have a sleepover in a tree house with my best friend.


8. Go to a drive-in movie.


9. Have my dream house.


10. Add a lock to the Lock Bridge in Paris


11, Swim with dolphins.


12. Go on a road tip. 


13. See a shooting star. 


14. Live in a foreign country. 


15. Stay in an ice hotel. 


There you have it; a snippet into my bucket list (for life). I hope that you enjoyed this blog. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment