Friday 20 February 2015

My holiday in Amsterdam

































Hello Internet!

I am really sorry that it has been more than a week since my last post; it is because I went on a little holiday with my family to Amsterdam for a few days. It was so amazing and I have wanted to go there for so long. The photos are only some of the many pictures I took and I tried to include photos from everywhere that I went to. However, there were some places where I was not allowed to take photos or the photos I did take were not good quality. Even so, it was a really fun holiday and nice to tale a break.

We visited so many places, such as Anne Frank's house, the Wright's museum and a church in the roof of someone's house. The Handbag museum was also very interesting, as was the Van Gough museum. I also found the bench used in 'The Fault in our Stars', a Nutelleria and a Forever 21, which were all so cool! There were pancakes, muffins and bikes literally everywhere and we also went on a canal cruise (sounds very exquisite). I have never been somewhere like Amsterdam and I truly recommend going. Amsterdam is a unique place like no other, where every single thing is pretty and you wish you could stay there forever.

Anyway, I shall be back again soon for another post. I hope that you enjoyed this blog. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment